Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Second time out for the year - GOLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minelab mike came up from Kingman AZ. We went and hit a park up the road from my house, I was detecting for about twenty minutes and I get this sweet 11-04 signal on my SE pro,  meter says 4 in. I dig down and see the glint of gold in the dirt. WOO-HOO! 18 grams of 14k gold. Twenty two inch necklace. Also found $10.00 in clad, 3 tokens and a 26-d wheat.  Thanks for lookin!
SWEET! What a great hunt , I am excited just looking at the picture , it must have been awesome to pull that out of the hole.
Thanks for sharing with those of us who have ground to hard to dig , it truly lifts our spirits.
  I am looking forward to seeing more of your hunts posted.
Pat
Nice catch Leo!! Great way to start off the year!

Ed
Sheesh, that's a HUNK of gold!!! Congrats, Leo Beer
Sweet gold chain! Congrats! Now get another oneYesYes
Leo, terrific find, congratulations! I have never found gold on the 11-04 but I will keep digging those. Good amount of weight there too, congratulations on that as well.
The gold chain I recently found had a reading of 19-00 on my Exp II but had a sweet smooth sound. The one I found was 7.7 grams but I don't feel that is the difference in
Ferrous and Conductive numbers.Funny how some folks get stuff on different numbers with similar machines. Must be the set up..
And it is also funny how some folks didn't say "you deserve all the gold you get" like they said about my finds, but then again this is a crazy hobby and you have to take what comes your way. TongueYesYes
WoW

nice going Leo Yes
Outstanding find Leo. If you need any help hauling that hunk of gold around let me know; I'll be happy to lend a hand. Keep hunting and posting---many of us are shut down now.
That's WHAT I MEAN !!  NICE!  That's a pick me up!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reference URL's