Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: This springs Detector F75 se with dst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A present for Xmas the F75 with Stock 11 inch DD coil Updated with the DST and all the other goodies and a 15 inch coil which is freaking huge its bigger then my steering wheel! I have watched so many Video's I haven't opened it yet just keep looking at the box. I wonder how it would compare to the Makro Racer 2. It seems all the detectors false on big iron so I am expecting that from the Video's and general knowledge. I am not sure what I will use the 15 inch coil on I mostly do Parks around town and the Metro parks that Ed is stripping clean Happy
[attachment=9251]
I hope to post alot of crazy finds this spring with this one.
I heard that!

Nice gift. Ain't that like a T2 SE or close? Crap, you're going to need a sling for that coil! GL. I don't think regular soil around here in the parks has anything that deep but the sandy soil in the northern sections may. You should spin that 15" on the most Northern parks nearer the lake. That's where you'll need that kind of depth.

Ed
I haven't used the Makro 2 but I think you will find them very similar although you may like the DP tones of the 75 better in modern trashy areas.
The 75's ergonomics are next to none but I think that big coil will be very nose heavy , worthy of a swing aid for any long duration swinging.
Get you the 5" coil for really trashy areas or a smallish coil for the Makro and you'll have a great pair to choose between.
Better buy a bigger digger Yes You're right, all detectors false on bigger iron. Some handle it a bit better than others, but there's no magic machine that can totally X it out. I believe once you see the raw depth the F75 is capable of, you will be shocked.
(01-10-2017 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that!

Nice gift. Ain't that like a T2 SE or close? Crap, you're going to need a sling for that coil! GL. I don't think regular soil around here in the parks has anything that deep but the sandy soil in the northern sections may. You should spin that 15" on the most Northern parks nearer the lake. That's where you'll need that kind of depth.

Ed

I will start out Ed with the 11 inch coil but I will try out the big boy also. I do have a rubber sling I got off Amazon for Grass Trimmers I used it with the Ace400 when I water Hunted the river some to keep it dry but when you pick the coil up its really not that bad compared to the stock coil of the ace400 its about the same weight wise. I watched a nice depth test on it and it did show a quarter at 12 inches in bad soil Soon as the rain stops I'm going to go out to the 8 inch iron rich bed i have in the backyard and give it a go I'll post what I find!
YesNo
Clad, it appears your days of not getting deep silver are over, nice present, congratulations.
Reference URL's