Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am excited to be part of this group.  I currently use a Fisher F75 and I keep an F4 in the car at all times.  It will be be fun to share my finds here.  None of my friends or family really care when I find something cool!  Now I can share the fun with y'all.  My best finds so far are 1853 Liberty Head Gold, US Hardee Hat pin (pre CW) and various Eagle buttons.

[attachment=976]
You're in an exclusive fraternity - the gold coin finders club. Not easy to get into Yes
And if I must say so myself, she is a BEAUTY! Or, is it a he? Lol. I've never found one myself, however, a few of our fine forum friends have, so, you're in good company Happy

Welcome to the TC family!

Joe
A GOLD DOLLAR!!! That should excite anyone. Awesome. Welcome to the forum. How long have you been detecting?
Thanks Joe. PittsburghWill, 3 years now.  Utah isn't exactly a treasure hunters paradise so you have to do a lot of homework to find places to hunt.  I got lucky.  I was digging some square nails and an inch below those sat the dollar.  Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome and nice finds!!  Love that gold coin!!

Look forward to more of your posts and comments!
Sweet coin!! Welcome!!
Welcome, nice gold coin !
Welcome, I hope to find one of those coins one day.
Everything is hidden where I hunt.  It's been pretty picked over, but something is always missed.  I probably spent 6hrs that day digging square nails when I accidentally found that.  I was running with no discrimination that day because there are good iron relics waiting to be saved.
Welcome SLC from NE Ohio! Man those are great finds. Shows you always gotta double check that hole. LOLYes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's