Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Looking for good clean Trades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to upgrade? I am looking for good clean detector trades. Give me a shout and see if we can make a deal.Laughing
You will have to contact my wife when I'm not around. She thinks I have too many. Happy
(01-12-2017 08:02 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]You will have to contact my wife when I'm not around. She thinks I have too many. Happy

Man can never have to many!Tongue
Around summer I'll be looking for a used 11" or 13" deus with remote and ws4s or ws5s. I'll be sure to keep you in mind and see whatcha have when I'm ready.
Maybe I'll change my mind though, still kinda researching it.
I'd just like the deepest field detector there is and to have another detector. And it seems deus's are the Main choice in England field detecting, next to the at pro.
I have done a few trades with Riverteamsixdetectors and he will bend over backwards to help a person get what they need but I won't be tradeing for my next detector from him just going to buy it right out with the Finance/Lease program he works with I have used them last year and they are upfront and it can be paid off early its easier for me to have small broken up payments rather then a large drop of cash at once and you never know when you will find something that pays for the detector early Wink
Reference URL's