Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really need help (unless you are a psychiatrist who works for free:tongueHappy , it is more of a curiosity thing . I see under people's forum handle there is a catagory labeled reputation , what is this ? I see a few people with a number other than zero , but do not know what it means or how the number is determined. If it were not so cold and wet and dark outside perhaps I would be out detecting instead of noticing little things like this , but here I am asking silly questions....
Pat
I was curiosity about this one time. I click on it an referred the Senior Site Executive. Haha, I think it's just some fluff. But I learned something, don't go clicking on stuff
you know nothing about.
Blushing Tongue
You can give others reputation if they helped you or so on. The reputation says who it's from and usually has a note.
So for instance, cards4, whom gives away magazines as a generous gesture. You can give him reputation with a note.
To me, it's like a little thank you card area in a way.
Thanks guys , I was just tinkering around and I had wondered about it before and I figured if you don't ask you may never know.
Zach is correct. It's a nice feature to have, but I think I might've used it only once or twice over the years. We're probably going to get rid of it in the coming days. From experience, I can tell you having all sorts of features and gizmos on the site is cool, but most of them aren't used, and are simply space hoggers.
Reference URL's