Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Second time out for the year - GOLD and a MERC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First off , Ron I hope you don't mind that I used the same Subject line. I am not even sure if you read my posts but had to let folks know it was your subject line first.

My second time out this year and didn't expect the ground to be dig-able but it was great for January in NJ.
I scored a 1938 mercury dime, a 1950 wheat and an 18kt Religious medal of the Blessed Virgin (Italy 4 grams). Also about $3.50 in clad.
Thanks for looking.
I'm sure Ron would be fine with it Tongue but nice finds man! It was 69 here today and I wanted to get out but wasn't able too... glad to see someone did! And you we're extremely successful!
Congrats on the gold, you deserve it!
Best of luck next time and happy hunting!
Wow, congratulations on the nice finds! Finding the merc would have made for a great hunt for me. Top it off with 18k pendent makes for a super hunt! Thanks for sharing.
The weather was great and it feel on a day that I had free time.

Thanks guys!
Congrats Big T on the real nice 18k pendant! That Merc looks fabulous! We got over an inch of rain here between yesterday and today. Was a mud pie yesterday and for 3 hours I got soaked from the knees down! Keep up the great detecting!

Ed/ODF
Nice digs Yes

Love the gold piece!

BeerBeer
Ed, yeah we had rain almost the entire day. There was plenty of mud and you have to know where to step. That probably is the reason for my luck today
By choosing that location. Best of luck out there - might as well enjoy it before the next freeze over.

Thanks MRH, Digging was very good, I got down real deep today. Terrific conditions for sure.
Hey Big Tony That gold and silver are killers. what fun it would be to find that this time of year or to find any time of the year congrats
Thanks Steveo, you are right about that. It certainly would make anyone feel good.

Good luck out there.
Great finds anytime of the year , but in January north of the Mason-Dixon Line is impressive. We got up to about 60 degrees yesterday at midnight and then the temperature fell like a rock. It is now not supposed to get above freezing all weekend. When I heard about the thaw I put the batteries back in the detector but wound up disappointed.
   Thanks for sharing such great finds , it's nice to see you get great finds , you deserve them.
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's