Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I tried but failed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I tried going out to the test bed marked the coin locations and was about to do my first video but.... its 28 in the sun and I was next to a garage in the shade fingers were numb had trouble holding the phone so I think I will wait alittle longer before I show the f75 se with dst and the Ace400 with custom shaft in action. The LG G4 makes nice video's even if I have a face for radio. For now here they are I atleast got them outside for a few swings.
[attachment=9259]
I got a pair of gloves for you that you'll love. As ham fisted as you are I think large will work. Nice try by the way. I'm just now heading out.

Ed
Thanks Ed but I think I'm going to stay 40 plus before I go out no hurry and after turning Iron Audible on the Ace400 showed a TON of iron in my testbed Happy yet it still pulled the 8 inch quarter and wheat out! The fisher I was messing with options but I got all 5 items 8 inch 67 half,clad quarter,dime,wheat penny,nickle even in the trash just have to pay attention do the tones 3h tone setting puts nickles in the high tone level used de mode which is the standard one for all seaching have to see what je-jewelry bc-bottlecap fa-fast mode and pf-plowed field does not to mention all metal static/motion its going to be fun the first few weeks for sure!
Don't fret the clad will be there when you are ready.
Nice detectors and custom shaft. Gloves do make a big difference. I can't go out without them. Sometimes even a face mask is also a must. Hopefully you can test them out soon!
Throw one of those hand warmer packs in each glove, you'll feel like you're in a sauna. Looking forward to seeing the video.
I hope you get an opportunity to do some testing and digging soon. I'm looking for good results from your new detectors. I know what you mean about the cold fingers; I have to do my auto repairs outside and so many times my hands are just too numb to be of use. Still very impressed with your shaft mods.
I want to try a Video but alittle warmer I think till then I will practice some editing so i can make it look alittle smoother Happy Thanks for the kind words on the Ace400 shaft it makes a huge difference with the balance of the machine Pennypop will test it this spring/summer Happy I am considering practicing some Aluminum welding and designing a really light one.
Just a couple hours west of you and they are predicting a warm upcoming week , I hope it gets to you. I like the shaft mod also. I also have a "face for radio" , but also the luck of the Irish , when I try to make a video the finds just don't justify posting it anywhere , if I leave the camera behind at least I have a chance.
Pat
Reference URL's