Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Streak of 's' mint silvers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until yesterday I had never dug a San Fran mint silver, and now I've dug 3.  Yesterday I pulled a really worn 1920-s merc (barely has any of the mint mark left) and a 1947-s Rosie.  Rounded out the hunt with another rosie, a trolley token (second one like this...they ring up like indians), and a very thin .925 ring.  Today I dug a 1912-s Barber dime and a 1904 injun.  Ran into Jerry out there...hope you had some good luck!

[attachment=9263] [attachment=9262] [attachment=9261] [attachment=9260]
No Chris, just the Buffalo nickel.
Gerry
Nice haul! Congrats! I've yet to get my hands on anything other than philly lol. So 3 San Frans in 2 hunts is great! Congrats again and happy hunting!
Congratulations on the 41 cents and the S trifecter....very cool.

Did it hurt when you ran into Gerry? Ha ha ha ....bad joke I know I know
Nice couple of hunts, Chris. You got both me and Gerry combined beat on silver for the year so far. The Indian looks like it's in good shape. Congrats on the keepers Beer
Congrats on the three S's and a lot of other real nice stuff. Yes Beer Looks like you're off to the races on the silver! Love to see them there silvers this early in the season! Good luck in 2017!

Ed/ODF
Really good finds and a super start to the year. Could bode well for you. Just getting out nowadays is an accomplishment.
Thanks for sharing the awesome finds. Three s mint marks all that close together is great , it looks like you had quite a bit of fun. I look forward to seeing more great finds.
Pat
Thanks all. Much appreciated
Congratulations on the nice finds! Congrats on your first, and nice way to put that milestone behind you. With two more! Thanks for sharing. Happy
Reference URL's