Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Minelab FBS bootcamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seen this on face book and thought I would pass it along

This is being put on By Andy Sabisch

Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8 AM - 5 PM

Portage, Indiana

Minelab FBS Bootcamp, Early Bird Tickets - May 15, 2017 $125.00
Get your billfolds out everyone. I'm taking bets on how long it'll take Dusty to reply and rip Andy's Bootcamp a new one Chuckle
Well since it's kinda late, and tomorrow is saturday... I'm gonna go with Sunday at....2pm.
But anyway, sounds like a interesting time.
I might need something of the nature for the xp deus. When and if I get one...
Probably will look at YouTube video's or hire the creator of the xp deus and fly him to me for a offer he can't resist. Probably be worth it, right?
not late out here Zach
My first thought was that Steveo was just shilling for him but since he's in Wi. and this is in Indiana , I'll save my powder.
Hey , I can't knock Andy for playing on peoples insecurities.
People feel better after a trip to the shrink,,,,
Johns feel better after a trip to the pimp
Whatever tightens your cinch,,,,,,,!1Yes
LOL. That didn't take long at all. Dusty, next time let me take a little action before you chime in...please Tongue
Can't he just make a DVD? Interesting though, Portage is about a 7 hour drive. Right in the middle of Soccer season. Bummer!

Ed
that is a stupid price for what you could learn by just reading or just using the detector. Whats even better is they say there are only 11 tickets left at that price. So they must have started with 11.
I always felt that some folks like hands on, maybe that is why they go to the classroom. The field is your classroom and mistakes are forgotten, so go out and practice
Reference URL's