Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Friday the 13th?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If that's a thing. But spoooooky. This post will give me....13..hundred posts! Woooooohoo! Hah.
Quite a few 13s or 1 and 3s for me today, pretty odd to say the least.
But anyway, hope everyone had a good day!

Post below if you had any odd 13s today or anything weird. Or whatever you'd like! BeerBeer
It was really weird everyone was saying "be careful it's Friday the 13th" and it was just a normal day. I hope everyone else had a good one!
PatHappy
Not sure if that's a thing or not, but hey, we can always use more posts in here Chuckle Peace Z man
Yeah pat, it usually is normal. I also got to see a beautiful eagle today too, so what's everyone going on about?! Haha.
Joe, Joe dirt! My mannnn! Where did you find that picture of me?
Thanks for the reminder Zach.  The day was uneventful for me and I wasn't even aware that it was the 13th til I saw your post. Not much on superstitions.
I feel that Friday the 13th is lucky for me over the years. I was born on a Friday the 13th, so I accepted it as a positive.
My lucky day came one day early this year, I was able to detect on the 12th and had a cool hunt (photo is in show and tell of dime and gold medal).
Best of luck to all.....happy Friday the 13th
Reference URL's