Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F75 with DST my first video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok its nothing special just a little 5 min video with the F75 and 5 inch cors coil from my F22 I was amazed it was picking things up in that iron rich ground at 8 inches.
https://youtu.be/-xF9FvI_Z2k
More and better ones to follow!
Interesting video. Good quality. Subbed you! You should take some of that PVC water pipe you have and make a test bed with them in your backyard. I have a crapload of 2" at work if you need larger diameter for like half dollars. You buy the caps.

Ed
I think you're really going to like that F75 when you get out into the parks and such. It was doing a pretty good job nailing those targets in the trash. Real good first video effort.
Good test, C.J. I hope the F75 is everything you want and expect from it. As I said in your other thread, it's one of the deepest machines ever made. And it's also one of the best when it comes to working in trash/iron. If you're in a spot where there's good stuff to be found, you will have zero problems with finding it with that machine.

And thanks for the plug Yes
Reference URL's