Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F75 out in the cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First few hours out with the F75 nothing special a 1944 wheat and a 1930 wheat. Now I know not everyone appreciates the clad so I added some Urban Relics into the mix to spice it up some Wink 32 long casing and a .22 slug and a broken key Enjoy!
[attachment=9272]
1944 wheat and 1930 wheat
[attachment=9273]
The F75 go's pretty deep the deepest setting appears to be 1 tone 0 disc and 1 notch. Thanks for looking!
It looks like you and the f75 get along pretty well , knowing how deep this machine goes I am looking forward to seeing many more of your posts.
GL & HH
Pat

Ps : I don't mind the clad ., but thanks for the urban relics. ( for most of my hunts urban relics and clad are all I find)
That's great you got out detecting and are learning the machine. Plus you found some good targets. I got to sit in the house again. Congrats
Good start with the new detector. How deep were the wheats? If they were on down a bit, you may be pulling some silver pretty soon.
(01-16-2017 12:14 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Good start with the new detector. How deep were the wheats? If they were on down a bit, you may be pulling some silver pretty soon.

Only around 7 inches its a park established in 1912 it use to have a man made 2 foot deep pool around the size of a football field in it but they filled it in and left the cement ring around the outside It has been heavily detected but thats the 5th wheat out of it. I didn't post it but I got a Sardene can about 14 inches down I thought was going to be a silver for sure Happy
Glad you got out with your new machine. Wheaties are always
welcomed. Good luck!
(01-16-2017 07:31 AM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2017 12:14 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Good start with the new detector. How deep were the wheats? If they were on down a bit, you may be pulling some silver pretty soon.

Only around 7 inches its a park established in 1912 it use to have a man made 2 foot deep pool around the size of a football field in it but they filled it in and left the cement ring around the outside It has been heavily detected but thats the 5th wheat out of it.   I didn't post it but I got a Sardene can about 14 inches down I thought was going to be a silver for sure Happy

I hate those buried cans , I was showing a guy how to run my f2 a couple years ago when we hit a round repeatable signal at 6 inches that sounded like a quarter. I thought he was gonna get silver on his first hunt , it was an old dole fruit can like I used to pack in my lunch for school.Sad
   Sometimes ya just gotta dig the junk....
The real reward is being able to get out in January, anything else one find's is the cherry on top of the sundae. The F75 is already unearthing your favorite, clad Yes But those wheats indicate there's likely silver at that spot, too Happy
Good start with the new machine! I know that park and it's an iron bear in some spots. I'd try the sidewalk edges if I were you. Some of those big Sycamore trees have been hammered to death as was the pool/skating rink. I've found a lot of wheats on the North side the first time I ventured there. Never any silver yet though. That big treelawn on the North is another spot. Glad to see you could get out John!

Ed
Happy to see you got out and did some digging....very cool and I bet you are feeling good right now. Congratulations on the clad...and oh yeah those two wheat cents!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's