Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Reclaimed wood table tutorial. Super easy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great work! Very unique idea there with the pallet wood. With the proper tool, you can do just about anything with wood of any sort. I miss those days of having my own garage and puttering around with cabinetry, etc. I'm working on a house update now, getting it ready for sale with a buddy of mine, and am eyeballing some nice clear pine lengths I've had leftover from ripping. Hoping to come up with some ideas for them. Wife will probably talk me into a trellis or a new bird feeder. I've downsized A LOT! Chuckle

Ed
Excellent, I love it, R.M. You do damn good work, and it's another good hobby to have for those times when you cannot go out detecting Yes

Did your buddy test the depth box you made for him yet?
He did try it out, and he is getting some iron grunts. I told him to go over it with the pinpointer, so he did and it went off. I'm travelling an hour to his place tomorrow to fix it, after my ECHO and stress test
Good luck on the tests, R.M. Yes
Thanks Joe. I'm too young for this shit! Quite an eye opener, and maybe that's what I needed to realize I need to make some changes.
(01-19-2017 10:49 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Joe. I'm too young for this shit! Quite an eye opener, and maybe that's what I needed to realize I need to make some changes.

Nothing is as valuable as your health, R.M. Used to love me my cigarettes, smoked about a pack and a half a day, but realized it was quickly killing me. No energy, sick all the time, always a hacking cough. I gave them up for this vape box I use now. It's a bit of a crutch, but comparatively speaking, like apples and oranges when compared to the terrible butts. Feel much better nowadays. I gained about 40lbs. after kicking the cigarettes though, and now I have a whole new problem to contend with, lol.

As long as you're making the changes, and you are in the drivers seat in dealing with your health, it should only get better Happy
Wow. I really enjoyed the video. As a side hobby I always wanted to take up carpentry. I like making things and I can make things I can use and so on. Very cool. Only thing was the ending only had a few seconds of the finished table, could of used like a good 15 seconds to stare at it haha. But anyway, nice job and keep it up! Thanks for sharing
I noticed that after it was posted Zach. Completely forgot to change the time lapse on them.

All went well with the stress test Joe, although he dies see something funky that will require further testing. Meh...I feel fine.
Glad to hear it went well. The best medicine happens to be taking your detector out swinging. Making a great find has the mysterious ability to quickly heal all of one's ails Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's