Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold Flake Bandit Busted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I told you guys they would capture this man. Too much heat and too much publicity was turned on. And when the law enforcement types smell a headline making capture, they pull out all the stops. Got him in Ecuador. He's already been deported FOUR TIMES, and has snuck back in every time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...-1.2950787
Isn't Ecuador where they caught up with Butch and Sundance too?
I remember the thread you made when this guy stole the flakes...and it was pretty recently...and he's already caught. What a bad thief! Not to mention the other times he was deported. Jeeze. He's gotta find another job!BanditBandit
Well practice makes perfect , maybe a couple hundred more times and he'll get it right....
   I'm kinda bummed , I was hoping he buried it for some lucky detectorist to find.
PatTongue

Wouldn't you hate to be the guards on that truck and have to explain why you weren't watching the 1.6 million dollar bucket that just wandered away?
You called it Joe! Too much info, too much attention, too many eyes. I thought he might get away by laying low but he probably never really had a chance, especially with the early ID. It was a fun story while it lasted though.
Yeah, you called it Joe, they nailed him big time. Now where is the gold? Is it burried somewhere or did he sell all of it or just some?
Reference URL's