Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Day of rings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently went swinging on the shores. Had a great time, and found four rings. All but one came from high tide line to low tide line. One came from the water. Water was 62 degrees and waves were rough for my liken. Two of the rings were silver. The nicest silver ring is vintage PD (pladium) silver ring. No not platinum, darn, maybe next time. The rest junkers. Which are always welcomed.
My friend found a few earrings and a necklace with a dolphin pendant. (Not shown) I will have to work on that issue.
Anyway, we have been installing different mods on the excals, and was having stability problems with his new 15" attack coil. So he was handicapped that day. But we correct the problem, and looking forward to taking it for another spin.

Hope the conditions let up allowing you to find some treasure. Have fun, and good luck!
[attachment=9284]
[attachment=9285]
[attachment=9286]
GREAT HAUL! Palladium is still in the Platinum group so it's worth more than silver! If that's it on your finger it's a really beautiful looking ring! Glad to hear you could get out. I may try it tomorrow. They're saying 50F and overcast. For January, I'll take it!

Ed
Beautiful ring, Up! Four rings on a hunt is a killer day in my book Yes
wow...quite the haul.  congrats.
Nice collection of rings. Congratulations!
Gerry
Anytime a ring is found I don't really care if its good or bad its fun to dig it up Happy Nice finds and I would stand around all day in 62 degree water Happy I have my Cleveland Metro parks 2017 permit with Pennypops and my daughter on it ready to go! high 50's on saturday WOOHOO!
That's a great hunt for sure. Congrats on the Rings and the palladium one is beautiful!
Way to go Updown , a four ring day is awesome! Silver and palladium are great , but even a junker is fun to dig (even if it a let down when the shiney turns out to be fake). I hope you get to do a little more "cold" water hunting soon. I only water hunt when I can wear my swim trunks , so I have very little room to pick on you....
  GL & HH
PatTongue
Wow Wow Wow sweet finds, thanks for sharing makes the days shorter.
The only thing we are digging here is ice and snow only 2 -3 months to go
Nice haul Yes

looks like a fun day diggin

congrats!

Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's