Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sterling Class Ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations on your first class ring. That one is still on my bucket list. Hope you're able to find the owner. Most of all I hope the return is a pleasant one. I hope they are grateful. Keep us updated. Yes
Nice catch on the whopper class ring! Hope you have luck in returning it. Big silver one like that is still on my bucket list!

Ed
Cool find, congratulations! I have had two bad expierances with returning grammer schools rings in the past. I hope your turns out well all around.
Bad how...what happened
Nice find and good luck on finding the owner, Its fun I have done it many times, helps if you live close to the town you can go to the library and look in the year book you know its a guys ring and the year so look up the initials. Should be easy if not try looking on line facebook helps too when you get a name. they normally have the school and sometimes year in there profile.
The school normally will not give out any information now days but if you find out a name the might give the guy your information,
But don't get discouraged I have returned about 10 and I have 5 that I cannot find the owners but I will try again.
good luck
Awesome! I love the look of a blue stone against silver. Gorgeous ring!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's