Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 bucket listers and new oldest silver + more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHOA!!! Something is very wrong. Everyone is only finding Spanish silver now Chuckle Nice pull, Zach Yes That baby is going up top, too, but I'm running out of real estate on the banner. Might have to charge you "rent", Z-man!!! Lol. You know you had a great day digging when a KG copper comes distant second in a post Tongue
Wow, wow, and double wow, congratulations! You really beat the pants off most of us with your finds. Very cool indeed.
Thanks for the comments and nice words Ed, Gerry, Tom, Joe and Tony! I appreciate it. If only I could teleport you all here to have a awesome group hunt together. With tons of food, obviously, you all know me...
My favorites of the hunt are actually as followed..

1746 half real(e)
Arrowhead
Fatty Indian
Trade weight
And then the KG hehe. Poor king george.

Hope to have more to share with you all by Wednesday after all this rain.
If anyone can get out, Goodluck and happy hunting

P.S is the banner a certain size limit? If so, just start replacing my old ones with my new ones. And I'll be sending my rent soon Tongue
thanks for the banner HappyYesBeer
Congrats on some fantastic finds!!
Excuse me while I change my underwear and wipe the drool off my chin! Holy crap Zach!!!! Huge congratulations brother! That's not one you see posted much. Sorry for being late to the party bud.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's