Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Charged Silver! and a smile from the lady!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great story: I was next to a walkway in a park a Lady was walking down the sidewalk with her dog and she said looking for money? I said Nope pretty girls (thats the smile) She walked past again and asked if all i find is change I said no sometimes you get silver or gold rings (the smile got bigger) third lap I was digging a crazy signal hightone one way jumpy other. 3 inches down was a Copper Top AA battery was about to flip the lid back down the plug and noticed a silver edge! Yup She was walking past me just then so I said want to see something cool She approached and I dug out a 925 silver earing that was 2 inches deeper then the battery must of been right next to it. (Very big smile) Then she called her 3 kids from the swings and left (Darn) But I got to keep the Silver! and some Clad .22 slug and iddy biddy washer from 7 inches down Love that F75!
[attachment=9312]
Stick with the detecting Romeo! It's more fun and a lot less work. Nice catch on the earring!!!!

Ed
You little devil you! Maybe you'll see her again! But anyway, nice finds and keep it up! Glad you're still enjoying the f75!!!
Nice score on the silver. And glad you're liking the F75 Yes
(01-22-2017 06:52 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Stick with the detecting Romeo! It's more fun and a lot less work. Nice catch on the earring!!!!

Ed

Don't be jealous Ed Your still my favorite! Happy
Very nice story Clad and a good snag on the earring. Didn't know you still had an eye for the ladies.
Metal detecting is cheaper than the ladies.Tongue Nice bunch of finds and great timing on the earring. It looks like the f75 is a great fit.
HH
Pat
It has amazing depth but its ID ability is terrible I usualy average out the tones if higher then the lower ones I'll dig it. I'm not much of a relic hunter as much as looking for silver coins in older parks around town and the metro parks picking up the scraps Ed leaves me Happy I was considering the Safari or the E-trac seems the E-trac is kinda complicated though but that's months away lots of time to play with the F75 I got addicted to solid ID numbers on the Garrett Ace400 and Whites Treasurepro 2 great starting machines.
WTG Clad, congratulations on the earring! I love finding trash and treasure. If you do move to another detector like the Explorers - you'll be happy to
Know that they find trash and treasure plenty of times.
Reference URL's