Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Drone footage of abandoned 1800s house in the woods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another good aspect of drone usage is being able to see tree age lines. That can tell you where property lines and possible paths were which you may not be able to see at ground level. Great video.

Ed
Very good point Ed. I managed to find the original driveway using the drone footage. I hadn't detected that area, so it could have a few goodies in there !
Nice video Medic. I was surprised at how smooth and clear it was. Great effort for first try. Given my finances and very limited hunting, drones aren't for me right now, but I can easily see their usefulness. If I were younger and actively searching, I'd probably be flying now. The video makes it easy to see why men have always wanted to fly!
That was a cool video I can't pilot mine like that I think its to basic not the best at stabalizing. Roof contractor at work uses one with a thermal imager to find ponding water under flat roofs perhaps try it for ponding/depressions in landscapes?
That would be a great tool to find cellar holes and privies! !
That pretty cool!!

We had a drone on our trip to SC and I saw a little of the footage and it is a pretty cool vantage point!!

Thanks for sharing
Reference URL's