Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: found 35 cents under mine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I checked my mattress after reading this story. All I got was a quarter and a dime.

PICTURED: $20million CASH found stashed inside a bed in Massachusetts during investigation into an internet telecom company 
  • Investigators found $20million hidden inside a box spring in Massachusetts
  • The cash seizure was made in connection with an investigation into TelexFree
  • Cleber Rene Rizerio Rocha was charged with conspiring to commit money laundering
By Associated Press
Published: 19:03 EST, 23 January 2017 |  Updated: 23:11 EST, 23 January 2017

[/list]
86 shares

View comments

About $20million in cash that was hidden inside a box spring in a Massachusetts apartment has been seized as part of a wide-ranging investigation into an internet telecom company that was actually a massive international pyramid scheme.
The cash was found Wednesday inside a Westborough apartment by investigators who had tailed a Brazilian man from New York. Cleber Rene Rizerio Rocha, 28, was charged with conspiring to commit money laundering. He could spend up to 20 years in prison and be fined twice the gross gain or loss.
He was held after an appearance in federal court Thursday pending a detention hearing scheduled for next week. His lawyer could not immediately be reached.

[Image: 3C70712200000578-0-image-a-3_1485213722094.jpg]

Police discovered approximately $20million in cash stashed in a mattress

RELATED ARTICLES

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4150048/PICTURED-20million-CASH-stashed-inside-bed.html#ixzz4WgYNR7bI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What a pretty and knowing it was ill gotten sad picture. 
   I guess that either means you hide the money better , the take was not that great , or more likely you haven't ran a pyramid scheme.Tongue
Thanks for sharing the story . I wonder what kind of dreams I'd have sleeping on that......
Pat
Holly Cow! Great treasure story. I am surprised that they didn't quit, take the money and run after say ....what after making 15 million?
Now they have zero........
I looked and all I found was Dust Bunnies! And they couldn't reach the lawyer for comment! Sure. He's probably in the Caymans laughing his ass off with the money they didn't find!!!

Ed
Holy shat!! LIFE GOALS!!!
Note to self...

Shop for pre-owned beds at flea market this weekend.
Reference URL's