Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Picked up my second silver for this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was lucky enough with the weather this past Saturday and was able to get out. I found a bunch of wheat cents, a 1978 Canadian cent and a 1959d Roosie dime.
The field picture is not the greatest but battery was low and it will have to do.
Good luck to all who venture out this winter!
I'd call a silver dime and some wheats a good day, especially when the calendar says you shouldn't even be able to hunt at all. Look at it this way; you just doubled your silver count for 2017!
Great catch on the Rosie and # 2 FTY Big T! Gotta say this is the warmest Winter and January in my memory so good luck next time out!

Ed
Looks like a great January hunt to me. I hope the big storm that rolled up the East Coast hasn't messed up your hunting.  2 silvers this early in the year makes it look like it could be a great one.
HH
Pat
Field photo looks good to me, as does the silver Happy
Gratz on the silver and I kinda feel good anyday i'm turning dirt over from top!
Thanks for the replies guys. I was happy that I could hear the signal because I thought my machine was finally giving out. You see the tone is
very important to me and I haven't heard it in awhile. I am using hearing aids and they just don't work well with headphones to me.
Nice going Tony. It's amazing that the ground is still not frozen here in N.J.
Gerry
I have been detecting next to Pennypop and I heard a good tone and he just kept walking also but he refuses to get his hearing checked! So now with the ace400 its a very loud detector maybe he will stop more often! The Makro has Vibration all they need to do is make it Multiple pattern vibration to match the different tone signals... Maybe a really smart person on these forums could make a plugin item for headsets that would do that and attach it to the shaft?
Congratulation on the Silver. Makes for a good day! Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's