Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: saying hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wanted to say hello I am mostly new to metal detecting in the mid 1960's my aunt and uncle worked at Whites and gave me a coin shooter detector I was about 10 or 11 years old then. A couple years ago I got the bug again and bought a Gold Bug Pro I live in an area with rich
gold mining history. Happy
Good luck with Gold Bug. Maybe you'll be pickin one of these
welcome and good luck on the nuggets I have only found 2 little ones in all my tries
It's nice to have you with us on the forum and I hope you'll soon be posting finds like Dusty's. I have always wished I could find a nugget or two, but gold just isn't found here where I live. If I want to see gold, I have to find jewelry. Good luck!
Welcome aboard. I too am like Shade , I would love to find a nugget , but they just don't happen in my neck of the woods unless they are a nugget ring.
I hope to see you posting nuggets or other awesome finds soon.
Pat

(01-28-2017 11:11 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with Gold Bug. Maybe you'll be pickin one of these

Thanks for sharing such an inspiring pic . Did you find that with a detector?
Pat
Welcome from NE ohio if Acorns were gold I'd be rich! Hope you find some goodies!
Welcome to the forums and look forward to seeing those gold nuggets.
(01-29-2017 02:19 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums and look forward to seeing those gold nuggets.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Only nuggets we find around these parts are made of lead, as in bullets, and not real old ones either; so it'll be Fantastic to see someone on the forum like yourself post some real ones! We got rings and such, which is great, but real GOLD is only in the pictures for us here! Best of luck and Happy Hunting.

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

ps... Nice pics Dusty!
Dusty, nice looking nuggets. I do not know anything when come to gold nuggets, other a view post I've read. Noticed nuggets vary in sizes and shapes and texture. Good luck to you both, hope you find some new ones to post. Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's