Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silvers 2,3 and 4 FTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=9346]
I got out to one of my favorite parks yesterday for about 3 hours. The temperature was about 45 and the ground was like butter. I returned to a spot I hunted the last time I was there along an asphalt path. Within 5 minutes I had 3 wheats. Another 10 minutes I had the '26 and '36 Mercs. Didn't get the '44 Merc for another hour. Ended up with 10 wheats and the Mercs.
Gerry
Very nice pickups we got 8 inches of snow in cleveland so thanks for the pics go get 4 5 6 ☺
Very nice Gerry! That is a nice day and finds. Got to luv those mercs! Congratulations!

Glad you got them before Joe sniffed them out. Hahaha Happy
Congratulations on those exciting finds Gerry. That was smart of you to go along that paved path. I recently used that idea myself.
Love the Triple Mercs Gerry!! WTG! Hope you have the weather tomorrow!

Ed
nice digs - love me some mercs
Way to go on the wheat harvest and the three silvers. I like detecting along walkways , they usually give up something even if it's only clad.
I hope your ground stays "like butter" , we are supposed to get a couple more inches of snow over night.Sad
HH
Pat
(01-30-2017 03:57 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Gerry! That is a nice day and finds. Got to luv those mercs! Congratulations!

Glad you got them before Joe sniffed them out. Hahaha Happy

The only thing I'm stuck sniffing now are my smelly feet Chuckle Working like a dog until March, sold my Safari, and go figure...it feels like Spring outside! Gerry's a gentleman though, he said he'll try and leave a few silvers behind for me until hunting season begins.

Congrats on the shiny, you're the REAL vacuum now!!!
Thanks everyone. Yeah UP Joe couldn't make it out yesterday. If he could, I wouldn't have gotten 10 wheats let alone 3 silvers!
Gerry
Nice day's work Gerry; three Mercuries in one trip is fantastic.  You and Tony are doing great on the silver so early in the year. Hope the weather continues to be good for you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's