Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some 1800s Goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This site has given up a ton of stuff from the 1800s (no 1800s silver though [Image: icon_scratch.gif]). Today I managed an 1899 V-Nickel, an 1898 IHP, a tiny flat button, an intact two-piece British army general service button, and a sterling cufflink...at least I think it's a cufflink.

[attachment=9354][attachment=9353][attachment=9352][attachment=9351][attachment=9350][attachment=9349][attachment=9348][attachment=9347]
That's a nice haul! Love that cufflink button. Fabulous find on the GS British button too. Yes I've kind of noticed that when you get all the buttons and small coppers out of the way, the silvers start to pop through. Good luck next time out!

Ed
Nice finds Chris. Love the button.
Gerry
Nice digs!! Congrats on the oldies!
Oh wow, you have a terrific site, congratulations on those neat finds
Really nice finds from what looks to be a very reliable site. Like the GS Button especially.  I'm with Ed on the silver --- after all the other stuff you've pulled out you are overdue for the shiny and it should be there.
Excellent finds! Your cufflink reminds me of a collar stud, but I can be wrong. That's a damn cool find right there!!
Yeah that's what I was told By a friend...collar stud. Thanks!
Beautiful button, Chris, you snagged some nice relics, which are sometimes better than finding coins, IMO Yes
Great finds , I hope when you get a chance to hit it again the silver stops hiding from you.
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's