Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Packing Heat while detecting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some places I plan on visiting on the East side of Cleveland forced me to do it now i'm Packing!
[attachment=9355]

1 fully loaded Cane Corso Male guard dog! I"m going to teach it to walk with me on an 8 foot leash while I detect. After it reaches 99-110 pounds I hope it lets me detect Happy
His name is Pope
I take mine with me frequently. 70 pounds of fury if you pissed him off but really just a chick magnet. Terrible waste of a resourceHappy
Nice puppy!

I have one too. It's 13 teeth are 9mm +P JHP!

Mostly because I wouldn't last a second with my little guy!

Ed
Great idea
Nice pics. Gotta love our little furry friends. The only heat I'm packing right now is my Therma Care heat wrap for the back!
I wasn't expecting a dog show this is awsome Happy Its winter and I feel and look all warm and fuzzy! I think its the beard and the 24/7 sweater I wear even to the beach Happy
Unfortunately my canine companion passed away from old age , I haven't the heart to replace her yet. No one is afraid of the cat.
   Most of my hunting is in rural or small town settings , not a sure thing to be safe , but more likely. On the off chance I go somewhere a little iffy , I carry a Glock model 22 in .40 caliber , hopefully I never have to make her bark......
Pat
Great dog! Hope this'll help you with your detecting! Gl and HH!
Same as Ed!! But limited to 8 teeth LOL But more worried about critters where we go.
Never have any problems if I bring these guys along on a short leash.

Just implies there could be trouble if provoked.

[attachment=9372]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's