Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What's in the OLD house? COINS! ! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm on satellite and running low on data allowance right now, so I'll have to wait a day or two before I can check out the latest from you and Clad. If the past efforts are an indication, then it will be worth the wait.
Wow that's quite a compliment! Thank you! This video is almost 30 minutes long
Why don't you just post up what you found instead of expecting people to expend 30 minutes watching a video?
I know I won't.
A paragraph and a picture accomplishes the same thing and takes you 2 minutes to post and a minute to read.
(01-31-2017 09:39 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just post up what you found instead of expecting people to waste 30 minutes watching a video?
I know I won't.
A paragraph and a picture accomplishes the same thing and takes you 2 minutes to post and a minute to read.

Come on, Dusty, that's a low blow. If you don't like the video, that's your opinion, and you have a right to it, but just click it off and don't watch it. Why say anything negative? I'm not here to play Sheriff, but sheesh, kick it back a notch.
(01-31-2017 10:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2017 09:39 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just post up what you found instead of expecting people to waste 30 minutes watching a video?
I know I won't.

Come on, Dusty, that's a low blow. If you don't like the video, that's your opinion, and you have a right to it, but just click it off and don't watch it. Why say anything negative? I'm not here to play Sheriff, but sheesh, kick it back a notch.

It's not a low blow Joe , nor was it a rhetorical question but one that needs a legitimate answer.
I did go back and make it politically correct howeverWink
A lot of posters here put up a still shot of their finds and follow with a video, so that viewers can opt to look at either or both, as it suits their tastes. I hardly get out at all anymore, so I like it when Ron,Ed, Medic and others invite me along via the video. I'll probably never see Ed's woods but I sure liked the tour he gave me and I am certain I won't get to Canada, but I enjoyed sharing Medic's excitement in the cellar hole and at the beach. The stills are fine, glad to see them; but I'm happy when a member wants to share more with me, and I don't consider myself inconvenienced at all when I watch. So, my thanks to the movie makers here. I'll be watching when I can.
Relic the video is great and i enjoyed it alot since i'm under almost a foot of snow almost like I was walking along with you! Thanks for posting it a Great 30 minutes!
(01-31-2017 10:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
I know I won't.

I got this lol. Dusty, I posted the link to the video in the VIDEO forum for those who enjoy watching VIDEOS. I think you are confused with what YOU want as opposed to what everyone else wants. "Expecting people to waste their time" No one else said I was wasting their time...just you, so it soinds like more of a "you" problem than a "me or we" problem. I post a picture and write up in the SHOW AND TELL thread when I have time, as I don't get a chance to post too often right now. Of you choose not to watch, that's your choice and I respect that, but don't basically call me out and complain that you don't want to watch a video that's in the video section of the forum. To me, that doesn't make sense and is a moot point. I will post the coins in the show and tell thread when I have time. By no means did I find your post aggressive, and even if it was, it wouldn't hurt my feelings...I'm not a snowflake lol.

A huge thank you to all who support me by watching my videos and commenting on my posts!
I'm a subscriber, a supporter and a fan, R.M. Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's