Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: How are you doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey again everyone,
I've been quite busy for a while so haven't been on much, just wanted to asknow how all you are doing and how is 2017 treating you for finds? I've seen a few additions to the banner that are awesome! Keep up the good work, guys, gl and hh!
Doing well except for the normal aches and pains of getting older! Glad to see you back Viper!! Yes

Ed
(01-31-2017 06:28 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Doing well except for the normal aches and pains of getting older! Glad to see you back Viper!! Yes

Ed
Thanks for replying, ohio dirt fisher! Good to hear your detecting is good, hope you don't ache to badly! Gl and hh!
I'm in the same boat as you Viper. Don't have time to sh*t. Things are frozen solid here, so no digging for a couple of months
Hey there Viper. Good to hear you're still with us. I'm hoping you can get out for some hunting soon and maybe find one of those buried hoards that England is famous for. Then we could see your stuff on the banner! Stay in touch.
(01-31-2017 08:28 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the same boat as you Viper. Don't have time to sh*t. Things are frozen solid here, so no digging for a couple of months
Same here, it's winter all round the year here except summer when it's blisteringly hot, I hope to get out soon, though, we just got a lot of rain so the soil is easy to dig, thanks for replying! Gl and hh!

(01-31-2017 08:35 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there Viper. Good to hear you're still with us. I'm hoping you can get out for some hunting soon and maybe find one of those buried hoards that England is famous for. Then we could see your stuff on the banner! Stay in touch.
Thanks for replying, shadeseeker! I'm off to Scotland for a week in 11 days right next to the coast, I can do some detecting then and hopefully now spring is coming I can do more of my regular hunts, Gl and hh!
I am looking forward to seeing your Scottish finds , and any other ones for that matter. I have time to be on the web , but other commitments and the occasional frozen ground keep me from detecting much.
   It's nice to see you back online , Spring is just around the corner and maybe we will start to see more finds from everyone.
Pat
Yeah, digsit, it's starting to get much warmer here, I have 2 new permissions, a footpath which seems good and a farm with a roman road that seems perfect for detecting,  Scotland'll be good, too so my year is looking pretty good! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's