Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: newbie i think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just reistered.  Used to metal detect civil war sites when I was younger.  When in the military, ststioned in DC, i would visit Library of Congress and Nation Archives to research civil war battles and such, then when I would go home on leave, I would go ivestigate detect these sites.  That was many years ago, and now as I approach my later years, I've been bitten again.  I used to own a Whites 5000d, bought it new.  We I jyst boufht a Teroso Cutlass off of ebay and will soon be gigging again.  Glad to be back.  Thanks for the forum.  Looking for mids for my Cutlass detector.
Welcome from NE Ohio I am starting my 2nd year of detecting and it is so darn addictive! Keep on Swinging!
Hello and welcome to the forum JEEP2015. Your story is familiar to me. I hope we can see some picture posts and comments from you soon. Good luck with your new detector and your return to MDing.
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing your discoveries.
Welcome to the forums from NE Ohio! Best of luck with the Tesoro! Would love to see what you discover!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Reference URL's