Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Birthday Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday to you Updown! I hope you have a good time with the family on your big day and that you can manage to get in a good beach hunt too!
Happy birthday Updown , and many more! I hope you get some coil swingin' time and that the finds come fast and furious , or slow and banner worthy if you would prefer...Tongue
HH
Pat
Happy birthday up! Hope all is well and you have a great birthday and the rest of the week! Best of luck and enjoy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UP!!!
Happy birthday updownup! Hope you found some great finds today nd that they keep coming through the next year! Gl and hh!
Thanks to everyone! This post was a pleasant surprise. Normally, my birthday is like any other work day. I made it this way, not really a big deal for me. But times are changing, and family members are insisting to get me things and throw a little party. Got a beautiful 14k anchor with lots of details. Got 10" bbs coil. I can use this on my sovereign or excal. Got some compression underwear. Trust me, you need these water hunting. Prevents pain. Hahaha. Plus those shirts and short that have good air flow and dries quickly. I owe the site some responses , so i will be back to soon. Thanks again everyone.
[attachment=9367]
[attachment=9368]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ! It looks like you got spoiled, and that's perfectly ok. You deserve it! Hope you have a wonderful day and looking forward to seeing how the coil works for you. Nice shiny yellow stuff too!
Hahaha, They are spoiling me! Everyone should experience this ever now and then.Happy
HB UP! You had a great birthday! Glad to see it. Love that anchor and those compression undies! I have the Russell performance and they're great for an old timer like me!

Ed
Reference URL's