Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Big Large mouth Bass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KiMy oldest son Brian caught this 9lbs 11oz bass! He was so proud he called me from the lake. I was proud of him too. Big bass are smart bass.

He also submitted it to Pro bass shop and received $100 gift certificate. Hope this motivates you to go fishing or at least enjoy the outdoors.

[attachment=9371]
That's a whopper, Up! Congrats to Brian on a nice catch, and the $100 gift card Yes I went out a few times on a buddy's flat bottomed boat on White Lake in Upstate NY, man, it was the best fishing I've ever done. Here in the Northeast, we have the party boats that a lot of guys go out on. Catch blues, porgies, flounder, fluke, you name it. They allow drinking on a lot of the boats too, so that's an added benefit Beer

Now you just have to figure out how to fish AND metal detect at the same time Chuckle
Holy crap what a lunker! We do well here if you snag a 4lb smallie. Big congrats to him!
That Is tournament stuff, congratulations your son. I guess everyone will want to know what kind of bait he was using? Ha Ha Ha and of
course what state?
What?!!!!!,,,,,,,,no video?
Your son can rightly be proud of that catch. I used to fish a lot when younger but never even came close to a fish like that. Was the fish released or is he going on the wall?
That's a big fish! Well done to your son on the bass and the gift card! Gl and hh!
Congrats to Brian , that is a catch of a lifetime.  Thanks for sharing a warm weather picture on a morning when it is only 15 degrees outside , it reminds me that spring is only a couple months away.
PatYes
Big congrats to your son! Man, that's a big fish! Biggest one I ever caught was about 3#'s! I probably couldn't even get one that size in the boat!

Ed
(02-04-2017 01:24 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Big congrats to your son! Man, that's a big fish! Biggest one I ever caught was about 3#'s! I probably couldn't even get one that size in the boat!

Ed

If you held Ed up by his mustache it would look alot like that but alittle more wrinkled from the water Happy
Reference URL's