Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Coins from the abandoned house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the coins from the abandoned house video. Just getting around to posting them. Sorry for the delay folks. Thanks for looking and HH

UPSIDE DOWN AGAIN! Does anyone know why or how to fix this??
Fantastic pulls!!! That place proved to be a great spot, hope you're gonna get back there soon Happy

I fixed'm for you, R.M. I honestly don't know why that happens only in some instances, and not others. All I did was save your photos to my desktop and then flip them upright, as they were originally upside down. Did you take them on a smart phone? If so, that would make the most sense, as if the phone isn't held in the correct position, the pictures come out flipped. For example, when taking a pic with an iphone, I believe the volume buttons have to be facing downward, as this ensures the photos will be right-sided. If that's the issue, lol.
That's gotta be it Joe. I take every picture with my phone turned sideways. I noticed that when I actually clicked on the picture, it was right side up. Not a huge deal...I just thought I was adding them wrong or something. I might go back there and find some good signals then mark them with 4" spikes and surveyors tape.
Really nice catches for just checking out the place Relic! Love the condition of that V!

Ed
Good work Medic. It doesn't matter if they are dug or eyeballed, they all count. Finally got to see the video of the abandoned house---enjoyed it, nice presentation. Hope to see more from this site.
Great finds , that place is a good permission. I will watch the video soon , when I have time I forget it , and like right now when I just have a couple minutes to check in I remember it.
Pat
Thanks guys. If you don't have time to watch, that's ok. It was aimed at 2 different genres of people: those who get a kick out of rummaging through old houses and those who were asking about what to look for in regards to old roads and foundations. If neither of these interest you a whole lot, there's no need to watch. I realize that it's a long video, and I, for one don't have alot of time to spend, so I understand. No one telling me it was a complete waste of time, so no hard feelings Beer
I prefer the Video's not all of us have time to read you know Happy Did you find any marbles in the house?
Cool finds, congratulations!
(02-07-2017 06:34 AM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer the Video's not all of us have time to read you know Happy Did you find any marbles in the house?

Suprisingly not. There were a lot of sewing buttons...and I mean hundreds! I'm sure if I went through it all with a fine toothed comb, and had the proper isolation gear, I'd find much more. Maybe in the spring, when we get rid of the Arctic temperatures, I'll give it round 2 lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's