Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: All it takes is one keeper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm glad i'm not jaded off modern silver.  Sure I love older stuff, but for me (and i'm sure alot of other folks) all it takes is one keeper...Rosie, Merc, Buffalo...and i'm happy with the hunt.  Pulled the merc 15 minutes into an hour hunt and the rest of the hunt i felt like i was playing with house $$.  The buffalo was icing on the cake.

[attachment=9393] [attachment=9394] [attachment=9395] [attachment=9396]
I agree. It only takes one to make a good hunt and you got two! It's been months since I found a silver coin. Kinda stop hunting for them, since they are super rare in my area. At least on public land around here. Sad
You summed it up nicely, putting a silver in your pocket sure puts a smile on your face. Congrats and good luck on finding those keepers.
Nice stuff, man! Beautiful merc! Gl and hh!
that merc looks to be in nice shape , the buffalo is always a fun find.
   I've got to agree , just one nice find makes all the trash not so bad. I usually try to tell myself a pocket full of clad is an all right hunt , but just one silver or older non silver coin puts that smile on my face. 
   Thanks for a well written post , and for sharing a nice couple of finds.
HH
Pat

PS No offence Cladjunky , I just like to see some history in my pouch. The 93 dollars in clad from a season that did not see me getting out as much as usual made my day when I cleaned it and cashed it in too....
pondalots, wow cool finds congratulations! And congratulations on number 12 already as your YTD shows
Nice finds
Ugggg we got 4" of snow today
BT
Thanks all. I feel your pain...we're getting 8-10" tomorrow.

Buffalo after a bath - 1919
Another nice piece of silver, and an impressive YTD too, given it's so early in the season Yes
Great catch! Love those mercs! Thanks for sharing! Glad you could get out. 20F here!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's