Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Did someone say SPRING?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to seem cruel to those of you buried under snow, but this is what I saw when walking to the creek yesterday. Can Spring be far behind? Many members have reported this being a very mild winter, with decent hunting, even though some are still frozen in. The weather here has been so mild that these flowers have been forced into bloom almost a full month ahead of normal. I'm getting them for the wife for Valentine's Day, when I usually get them just in time for our anniversary in March. Supposed to hit 77 here Sunday.
[attachment=9399]
HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL! Nice! 20F here!

Ed
I sure hope so! Yesterday it was a high of 68 which was awesome. and then it snowed 12 hours later... And then a low of 20 within 24 hours of it being 68!
I've not been out much still, but hopefully soon. As this weather has been pretty nice.
Hope the wife likes her early surprise!
wow , I thought we were ahead with the trees all having leaf buds on them . Everytime it turns cold again and snows I worry the trees are being damaged.
Thanks for sharing a glimpse of the great things to come.
Pat
Thanks for posting I love those flowers - early bloomers for sure!
I hope some of you are enjoying the cold and snow we are trying to share with everyone. And I hope all your winter wishes come true. For those of you with nice weather enjoy as when summer comes so do the bugs if you do not have the cold to help hold them back.
Really hope you all get detecting and show some stuff don't keep it hidden till later I need a fix. Happy Hunting
We had 8+" here last week, but the temps have moderated and we have a steady rain today, so most of it should be gone by tomorrow. Either way, only another 2 or 3 weeks until digging season begins for me Happy
Yea I hear you snow is leaving fast going to head to Illinois this next weekend to detect then another week after that and I head to England again for 2 weeks. Cannot wait
That's a pleasant sight. Hope warmer weather is on the way. That is if you want it. I know some of you enjoy the cold. Hahaha, I'm hoping it gets warmer in the South. I would take hot weather over cold weather any day. But prefer low to mid 80s.
Reference URL's