Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally got to go lot hunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out yesterday to a lot in Henderson and dug for three hours. Found my first silver coin for the year and it was a bernt 43 Walker. Then she had a few friends hangin out around her. Two mercs, two war nickels and a bent silver ring. Thanks for lookin!
Even burnt she's a pretty lady , and her friends aren't bad either. What a great hunt ,. thanks for sharing.
Pat
5 or 6 pieces of silver is a damn good day's work, Leo. Hope the job is going good, I miss seeing those trade show photos you occasionally post Yes
Sweet finds and congratulations! Did i mentioned I'm jealous? Your achievements can do that to a person. Good jobYes
Nice haul on the silvers Leo!! Five coins and a ring in one trip is a FABULOUS DAY! Congrats! Yes

Ed
Thanks Digsit, Joe and Ed! Updown, your too funny. Your really gonna be jealous when I tell you this is walker #53 for lifetime.
I didn't think we had heard the last from you Leo. Hard to keep a good man down. Great work on the silver haul. And I expect more than a few of us are jealous, but happy for you too.
Dang Leo!! Im on my way to Las Vegas!!Cool
53 Walkers , tell me you didn't just start detecting 2 years ago Tongue.
Wow what a hunt!! I love those Walkers so much. I can't wait to find one! Great post!
Reference URL's