Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #4 1917 P Walking Liberty BIG SILVER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ed, you're on a silver roll! That's a beautiful half...extremely tough to come by for most, you should be proud. Congrats Yes
Congratulations on the super find! Sorry this one got pass me, and with late reply. Wow, that is nice!
Congratulations on the BIG Silver, I will have to start using the Pro setting , still using the standard setting to learn the detector.
(02-27-2017 10:30 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the BIG Silver, I will have to start using the Pro setting , still using the standard setting to learn the detector.

Bob, I think the Pro setting gives you more variation in the depth of the tone. At least that's the way I hear it. Also, the sensitivity is much better. There's a couple of youtube videos out there that explain the difference between Standard and Pro with field tests. The Pro setting lets you hear more of what's there. I go full boat most of the time now in Pro Zero and only turn my sense down when I'm in real trashy areas. Try it. It's a little noisy at first but you'll get the picture. GL!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's