Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: IMPACT FINDS A COUPLE GOODIES TODAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

took the Impact out for a hunt in the woods today around an 1860s cellar hole and at an old/er house site near
a river.

Ran Di99, 0 disc, Imask 0, gain/sens 90, iron vol. 3, the rest factory settings, and sifted thru the iron Big Grin

2 center came from cellar hole and flower pin/broach came from the old house site near river.

Sorry about the 2nd pic/was taken just after dug/infield so it's a bit out of focus.

[Image: IMG_3828_zpslpoeu71k.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3829_zpsuxapq7sx.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3824_zpsghp1ayt1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3825_zpstfwsd7k3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3827_zpstl7nsxto.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3826_zpsyugia6ab.jpg]
Nice finds the impact looks cool something kinda spooky about the broken pin. Work is keeping me busy so only have the weekends! Gratz on the finds.
WHOA!! That is a great looking 1865 2 Center Wayne!!!! Congrats! That's also a real great piece of vintage jewelry too! WTG! Nice work with the new machine!

Ed
Awesome 2 center, Wayne! For some reason, that is a TOUGH coin to find around here. I have ONE in over 10+ years of hunting. Yours is in incredible condition, too. Looks like the Impact did its job Yes
Great looking 2 center !! Like Joe said they are very hard to find here in North Jersey, I only have one in over forty years of detecting.
Dang = you guys are making me feel a bit guilty!

I dig on avg. probably 2 or 3 a yr around here Worried

What I NEVER do dig and still haven't though that YOU guys can/do on occasion is Reales
(even though I dug what I think may be one but it's so smooth no way to be sure)

so I guess we're kinda even and I don't have to feel guilty now!

Thanks guys Yes
Great finds. I have yet to find a 2 center, I have both types of 3 cents , but no go on the 2. I have found a reale ,maybe I am just close enough to Ohio ?????
  I am enjoying your posts on the new machine , it has me intrigued.....
   I hope you get out again before the weather takes a more seasonal turn.
HH
Pat
Nice bro! Yeah, its me,lol.
(03-24-2017 08:49 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Nice bro! Yeah, its me,lol.

LoL

long time no see/post Ray!
Excellent finds! It's so cool how those 2 centers come out looking beautiful. Almost every one I've seen dug looks great. I'm gonna have to dig one to see for myself haha. The pin is pretty darn cool too. We'll done!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's