Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Los Angeles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It feels great to be here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys as I continue to explore some of the amazing threads here. From what I've seen so far, there is some very in-depth information on here (as well as some pretty cool stuff). I hope to be able to share and learn while I'm here, and I will try my best not to be a stranger Happy
Welcome to the forum Walton from NE Ohio! Yes Ha, I just ordered some Urban cargo pants from LA Gear in Valencia! Very glad to have you aboard and feel free to opt in any conversation going on! GL & HH!!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome to the forum from the east coast.
Happy to welcome you to our forum. You are right --it's a great site with some super smart, super nice members. Please jump right in with comments, questions, and pics
You will fit right in here in no time at all. Thanks for joining us.
Welcome from Michigan. What type of detecting do you do? Are you new to the hobby or are you an old pro with great stories to share?
   Either way I look forward to hearing about your finds and experiences.
  Pat
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's amazing to see that everyone is so receptive and nice, it let's me know that I'll be able to learn a lot from you guys. 

To answer your question, I am new to the hobby and I am pretty much looking to absorb as much as I can in terms of tips, best practices, gear etc. I wanted to add this to my arsenal of hobbies, my most prominent one is lock picking. This seemed like a natural variation and I am already very intrigued by what I can learn over here.

Thanks again for the welcome! I hope to run into you all on some other threads! Happy
Reference URL's