Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Monthly Drive By Video!! LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We just went wandering in a gold rush area and stumbled across a couple neat sites and managed a few keepers!!

Those are some great finds for "just wandering" on a site.  Love the belt buckle , and of course the coins , thanks for sharing.
Pat
PS Did you ever get a date on the Chinese coins , I just don't find those here so they got my curiosity going.
Congrats to all you guys on some great relic finds! That seated and bust are terrific!

Mark gets a big thumbs up too!

And Ron, I'll trade you my last LC for that Chinese coin!!! LOL!!!

Glad to see so much water in the background! Looks like the digging is a lot easier! When you guys going to go out panning for all those new nugs that the Pineapple Express exposed?

Ed
Fantastic video as usual. Great finds. Congrats.
Gerry
Good stuff there Ron Yes

I love the terrain/scenery you'all hunt out there = looks peaceful and leisurely to hunt with no one to bother you.
(03-01-2017 10:33 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to all you guys on some great relic finds! That seated and bust are terrific!

Mark gets a big thumbs up too!

And Ron, I'll trade you my last LC for that Chinese coin!!! LOL!!!

Glad to see so much water in the background! Looks like the digging is a lot easier! When you guys going to go out panning for all those new nugs that the Pineapple Express exposed?

Ed

Ed-- PM me your address.
Out standing video , I'll bet you will be going back to that site again.
I loved the video, as always. That was a really cool looking site! We don't have those nice groves and creeks here in atlantic canada, or at least I haven't seen any. I love that you guys capitalize on not what the prospectors were searching for, but the items they lost in the process. It makes it nostalgic!
Another nicely done video with some super nice finds. Really good work on the restorations. Looking forward to more from you two.
(03-02-2017 01:04 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Another nicely done video with some super nice finds. Really good work on the restorations. Looking forward to more from you two.

Thank you for the restoration comment. It takes quite a bit of time and i have been slowly learning a few tricks. They are purely for display purposes and easily identified as restored. So in the future,no one will end up with a relic they think is 100% authentic.

I have really enjoyed restoring and fixing some of the broken relics we find!! But still a novice but having fun!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's