Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Badge and pill box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=9445][attachment=9444][attachment=9443][attachment=9442][attachment=9441][attachment=9440]
I found these yesterday. I think the badge (?) is a childs. There is no backing. My wife thinks the other item is an old pill box. It seems to be made from copper. Any ideas?
Gerry
I agree with your wife it is either a pill box or a small makeup container. No real background in it , just what it looks like to me. As to the badge , I think it is a label that was attached using the holes on the top and bottom.
   Does an internet search for Converse and Smith show anything?
I meant to say in my OP that I did a google search for Converse and Smith and found nothing.
The badge is a real head scratcher. I wonder if it could be from a Victory motorcycle. The first object is a makeup compact. Both very cool finds!!
I like that badge , very interesting.
Bicycle head badge ?????
Nice finds Gerry. I'd like to know more about the badge-like item. I think Digsit got it right on the way it must have been attached to another item--maybe with small brads. And the other piece reminds me of a little rouge container my mom used to carry many years ago.
I like the bicycle badge idea. It's curved as if it was mounted with brads on the steering column. You would think that with all the info on the item that it would be easy to identify. I also found 2 IH's that day so I'm happy.
Gerry
Congratulations on the nice finds including the IHs! It looks a lot like a bicycle head badge. But I can not find anything on it. I noticed there was a Victory Brand bicycle back in the day. Anyway, interesting and let us know if you find out more. Good luck on your future hunts. Happy
Reference URL's