Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Really Gold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found my first white gold on the shoreline. Small signal and deep. What a pleasant surprise when it popped out. It's a ring made by benchmark 14k 7.8 grams of white gold. My first white gold. Not to sound too picky but I prefer the rich yellowish color. But I'm thankful for any precious metal. Also found a tungsten in the water. Didn't hunt long in the surf, because it was rough and I have found success in more than one spot. Also found a little silver sand dollar pendant and clad not show. Of course alot of trash too.

Good luck everyone! Happy

[attachment=9459]
[attachment=9460]
Way to go! I kinda like white gold , the yellow is easier to get excited about when it first comes out of the ground , but gold is gold.
   My Wife prefers rose gold , she is so picky she waited to marry me Tongue.
   Keep up the great hunts , and as always thanks for sharing them with us.
Pat
Congratulations on a first for you. Wishing you many more to come.
Congrats on the first white gold ring Up! I like the yellow myself, but I'd take it if it was purple! Chuckle

Ed
In my book, gold is gold, no matter the color. You've done well on the rings early on; hoping it continues for you. Nice find Updown.
Congrats on a first! And a very nice one! Feels like just yesterday you had a gold rind and now another! Keep up the great work another ND happy hunting
Congrats on the shiny!!
Yeah, you're being picky Chuckle I'll gladly take any gold, regardless of the color, I'm unbiased in that way, lol. Congrats on the shiny, Up Yes
Reference URL's