Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MY FIRST GOLD DOLLAR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, that's what it says!

Ed
Nice find Ed!  I'm just not sure how we will count this one.  Maybe an asterisk would let us slip it into the "gold for the year" totals.  Worth a try; don't you think?
Congrats on the "gold dollar" , I was expecting a Sacagawea or Presidential gold dollar , thanks for the chuckle.
Pat
Gold is where you find itHappy
Not so different than the $1000 peso coin I found once that is worth $.08 after the 93 devaluation. Shades of things to come?
Finding goofy stuff like that is half the fun of detecting
Here's another one , there must have been a fault in the blank and I'm amazed I found the small piece about 6' from the rest
[attachment=9470][attachment=9470]
(03-06-2017 01:45 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Gold is where you find itHappy
Not so different than the $1000 peso coin I found once that is worth $.08 after the 93 devaluation. Shades of things to come?
Finding goofy stuff like that is half the fun of detecting
Here's another one , there must have been a fault in the blank and I'm amazed I found the small piece about 6' from the rest

That is cool Dusty! That thing is cut like a micro laser did it!

And that 1000 Peso coin! My late sister-in-law left me a whole crown royal bagful of those things in all kinds of denominations! She used to use them when playing poker!! Kinda like matchsticks but more fun! "I'll raise you a thousand Pesos, gringo!" Chuckle

Ed
Good one Ed LOL, nice token anyway.
Reference URL's