Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: made it to #88 silver for the year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My work has me on 6 days a week and 10 hours a day right now,so not much detecting, I got home the other day and decided to hit a lot near by that has produced silver, I detected for three and a half hours, found a 44-s wheat, 44-s quarter and a f.o.e. pin that's sterling, I'm now at 88 silvers this year and its my 11th quarter. Woo-hoo! Thanks for lookin.
Congrats on a fantastic  silver  year Leo . That Eagles  pin is super cool !
Hey that's alot of silver. Nice finds Leo. I have a brother named Leo.
Thanks george and will, I also am at 462 wheats,4 indians,7 buffs,18 foreign coins,28 tokens, $462.36 in new change, 4 gold jewelry,1 gold nugget,17 silver jewelry and a 1912 shotgun and a bunch of other things. I'm haveing a great year and still not done yet, I hope to get some more, and all this in sothern california.
Nice score, Leo Yes Got me beat. I'll be lucky to end up with 85 silvers this year, as I'm at about 66 now, with only another month and a half to go until we can't hunt here anymore in the Northeast. Unless we have a mild a Winter...then all bets are off Happy

Joe
Way to go man!
Hope you have a mild winter joe.
It's already snowing here.
very nice Leo, i am not far behind you i have 84 right now and when i talked to you when we hunted on friday you were i believe at 92
Reference URL's