Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Water finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like water hunting also( when it's warm). Can't wait for hot weather!!! Here are a few finds from last summer. That's what I started out doing and got me hooked on detecting. Once I started hunting old farms and started finding relics, I'm hooked!
If you weren't hooked after finds like those I would have been worried for you. It looks like you had a great water hunting season. If we ever get more normal weather I am excited to start the new season , it looks like I may get more time to detect so maybe I can make a post like this.
   I have enjoyed your posts in the what is it section , even if I didn't have any ideas.
   Good luck in the upcoming season.
Pat
That's a lot of very good finds for beach hunting, well done Beer
Great bunch of finds there Ohio! I don't beach hunt very often. Looks like I'll have to get those waders out of mothballs and give it a little harder try!

Ed
There's nothing there worth anything, all junk except for a tungsten carbide men's wedding ring I found at the outer banks last summer. I posted it in the lost and found down there but no one has claimed it yet.
Congratulations on the nice finds. Even junk jewelry is fun and the excitement real. I like all types of hunting. However, I'm limited on finding old relics and coins, due to my location and soil type. Seems, like you have a variety. Good luck.
Reference URL's