Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #6.... Gotta be an XF40 1917 SLQ! Plus Compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats on a great looking SLQ. Looks like you found a few bird tags also.
(03-12-2017 11:40 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I've been ogling the SLQ pic for a long time now ED. Hard to find the right superlative to describe it, although stunning and pristine come to mind. Easy to describe my feelings though----envious!  Nice, nice recovery, and I am very happy for you.

Thank you Shade! I have it on my computer and ogle it about 10 times a day now! Chuckle

Ed

(03-13-2017 08:24 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on a great looking SLQ. Looks like you found a few bird tags also.

Thanks Bob! Funny thing is those bird bands sound so loud and are so small!! Found them on consecutive days! I have yet to turn in the numbers but I will eventually. Yes

Ed
Congratulations on the beautiful SLQ! Hope you continue finding those sweeties. Happy
(03-15-2017 07:33 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the beautiful SLQ! Hope you continue finding those sweeties. Happy

Thanks Up!

I love finding them but I'd rather be on the beach finding gold rings! Yes

This climbing over logs and listening to the frozen over bogs crunch under foot gets real tiresome! Found this SLQ in that area I titled "Life in the Big City" video on youtube long ago. Certain areas in that section of woods have been real hot spots. Now I'm wondering if the NEL Attack 15" coil has some merit for spots like this. I know I found a 39 Merc at 9 or 10 inches with the SE Pro a while back. I wonder what else is hiding there. Tongue

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's