Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Slump breaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As some may recall, my friend has been a little disappointed with the contents in his pouch. We hit the beaches, and he was on fire. I was happy for him, but was wondering if i had his pouch on. Haha, that how it works, sometimes its yours other times it someone else. We had a blast, and i enjoyed seeing him smiling. He got 5 rings that day, two gold, several 925 items (rings, pendant) and some junk not shown. I got one junk pendant, and about 2 dolllars in clad. WTH!

YGG= You go girl!!
[attachment=9522]
[attachment=9521]

Good luck folks!
Updownup, nice finds.
I'm courious as to what detector you use?
I'm going to Florida next month and will get some beach Detecting time in with my 3030 and as I've never been to the beach with a detector any advise
I'm sure I can use the standard beach program that comes with and adjust the discrimination as needed.
Thanks
BT
(03-17-2017 02:10 PM)Ben Town Wrote: [ -> ]Updownup, nice finds.
I'm courious as to what detector you use?
I'm going to Florida next month and will get some beach Detecting time in with my 3030 and as I've never been to the beach with a detector any advise
I'm sure I can use the standard beach program that comes with and adjust the discrimination as needed.
Thanks
BT

Ben,

My friend and I are using excals since we do not own the 3030. You got a nice machine. We got a friend that uses the 3030 and does well. We hate knowing he has covered the beach. But our beach is large, and he can't cover it all. So we continue as planned.

Recently, you asked for some pointers in my previous post called my first gold 2017 and i responded. Please revisit that post and if you can think of any questions afterwards. Just reach out, and I'll try to answer best i can, or at least my opinion.

You're going to a nice place Destin. I know its known for great offshore fishing and water is beautiful. I have never hunted there yet. Be careful with the state Park near there. Probably can't hunt water there, or maybe off limits. Go to the popular spots and good luck!!! Keep us posted too. Show us that real Bling!!!Happy

Note: I also have my cz20, I will be using on the beach too. I'm sure it will perform well. If I can stop grabbing the excal first. Lol
Awesome shiney stuff!!
What a great bunch of finds. I feel your pain having to watch a buddy get all the good finds , things go in cycles it will be your turn soon. I had never thought of it as having switched finds pouches , thanks for the laugh.
  I hope to see some more of those great finds soon , this post brightened a day with a couple inches of snow followed by sleet and freezing rain.
HH
Pat
Nice catch for your buddy there Up! That big gold ring is 8K and probably made in Europe, very old, and it's one nice hunk! One thing you can bet on is that some days are better than others! Next time you'll kill it, I'm sure! Yes (if there's that much jewelry buried out there!) That cross is a great find too!

Ed
Thanks for your comments. Yes, Ed it is a 8k ring (333) and from what we found it is rare. The picture is after he had cleaned it up, because it was tarnished when it was first found.
Really no hard feelings with my friend finding some gold. He was in a slump, and I would have felt bad if I would have found another piece. Actually, I was allowing him to take the lead and giving him the first choice at the locations. He would decide which lane to take. Lane is a path to run along the shore. Whether it's knee deep or chest deep. My intention was try to tilt the odds in his favor. However, lots of time I would end up passing him. Because he was recovering a target or he would just say go ahead. He was working it slow and it paid off.

Anyway, I hope in the future we both get sweeties, that would make for awesome day. Yes
What a great day for your friend. But like you said your day, maybe next time. HH
Danggg that's nuts. Keep it up and hh
Those new rings, and all the others you've posted really get the blood pumping. Very nice finds. It is my hope to one day do some serious beach hunting--how I would love to make scores like you do!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's