Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Rare token and some oldies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went detecting the other day on an old trail south of Vegas,  had a great time! Got laid off of my great job, no more shows, more time to detect now, also have to find a new job. Thanks for lookin!
[attachment=9539]
Love that token and spoon Leo Yes
Great finds . Too bad on the job, all good things come to a end
Nice finds Leo. Love the tokens.
Sorry to hear about the job , I was hoping to see you if a show ever came out this way.
   As usual your finds are awesome , I have never seen a 12 1/2 cent token before (it sure wouldn't buy much at a bar anymore) , the spoon is cool , is it silver?
  I hope you find a great job and keep making the great finds.
Pat
Regardless of the great finds, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your once in a lifetime job. No No No Our last conversation concerned me about what we discussed in reference to manufacture's and their tactics. Anyway, I hope you have some luck finding a new job because I know you'll be killing us with silvers in no time if you don't!

Like the token but you know the Mercs are my favorites. Nice catch on the plated spoon too! Yes

Ed
Best of luck in your job search, if its like your detecting skills you will do just find.
You always seem to find an interesting mix of goodies Leo. I particularly like the spoon and the V nickel, and the the token is a winner. I am sorry to learn of the loss of your employment, and I hope you bounce back quickly. In the meantime, keep on hunting and posting and best of luck for some more good finds.
Great finds. That token is super nice.
Awesome token! The other finds are nice too. Congratulations on the finds. Good luck on finding employment. I'm sure there's another opportunity in the makings.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's