Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fun in the Sun.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We hit the sand and I found 4 rings. The middle one is 925 w cz. The gold spinner said 18kr fake! Plus big stainless and toe ring. Four ring day is a good day. Maybe more precious metal next time.

Haven't seen much posted, guess everyone must be busy with chores. Anyway, good luck guys and stay out of my spots unless you have permission. Happy
[attachment=9550]
I couldn't find your spots , so I will stay out of them Tongue , it is too long of a drive anyway!  Great job on the 4 rings , I am green with envy , especially since my last 2 hunts have been busts.
hh
Pat
Cool! Nice catch on the 4 rings! That is a good day for sure! Me too on the drive. Your safe for now! Chuckle

Soccer started up and as usual the weather and employee (HS students) schedules are both nightmares!

Ed
Well done Updown!  Four rings in a single outing is beyond the bounds of reality for most of us. And just as remarkable is that with replenishment of the supply from beach goers, you could do it again. Have the college kids hit the beaches yet or has that already passed?
(03-30-2017 08:53 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]. Have the college kids hit the beaches yet or has that already passed?

We had a cold front move through the start of Spring Break and it kept a lot of folks off the beach. Strong winds, and cold water they decided to do something else.

Different colleges let out at different times. So it's hard to say. The brass colored rings were tarnished so they had been in the water for some time.
Hopefully the weather will warm up and we have a lot of rich visitors. Lol.
Hope the guys that are inland get a chance to ocean hunt oneday. It's like everything else, it could be a cruddy penny day or a precious day. But the environment is a treasure in itself. I often, see sunrises and sunsets. Maybe I'll take a picture oneday. Good luck Shade!Happy
Beautiful set of rings.
Gerry
Reference URL's