Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello from Kansas
Greetings, I've been detecting since the late 80's. Currently use a Discovery Electronics Treasure Baron with 2.2 Cointrax module, a DFX, and a BH3300. Coins and elics mainly. I live Southeast of Dodge City.
welcome sounds like you would have a lot of spots to detect in. I am in central Wisconsin ground is finally thawing out so detecting should begin soon
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio, dg! Glad to have you aboard! Weather here has been the pits with rain and rain and more rain. We're thawed but it's a wet muddy mess to detect! Will be looking forward to your posts!Yes

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing some finds posts and hearing your stories. Maybe it is just the westerns I watched as a kid , but seeing Dodge City fills my head with interesting pictures.....
  HH
Pat
Hello and welcome! We are always happy to greet new members here, and I hope you will start posting finds and comments soon. You have a nice assortment of detectors . Others here have shared your appreciation for the Treasure Barron.
Welcome to the forum from Bulletbob in NJ
Welcome, welcome! Must be some interesting detecting locales around that country.
Jim
Reference URL's