Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: It's been awhile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tore my patella tendon in July of 2016. Add to it I had two prominent people in my life pass away a few months apart. Needless to say I took a step back from detecting. But now I'm getting back in the groove and it's sure been fun.

Here are a few of my most recent finds. A silver quarter. A rosie and a merc on the same day and a couple of silver rings.

Nice to be back and able to participate.
Hey Kajun! WELCOME BACK! Nice finds for getting off of your rehabilitation for the knee! Sincerely sorry to hear about your loss of people too.

A three silver day is outstanding! Yes Happy And that silver ring with the gold crucifix in it is AWESOME! Another Yes is in order!

Keep working that knee when you can and happy to have you back and swinging!

Des bons résultats!

Ed
Sorry to hear of your losses , and I hope the knee is better than ever.  You aren't just a kidding when you say you are back , back with a vengeance I say , love the ring and the silvers are awesome too! 
   I look forward to seeing more great finds posts.
HH
Pat
Thanks ODF and Digsit. I see you fellas continue to pull up the goods. Btw , that ring with the cross is silver but the cross is 14k gold.
(04-02-2017 08:21 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks ODF and Digsit. I see you fellas continue to pull up the goods. Btw , that ring with the cross is silver but the cross is 14k gold.

Thought so! Yes

Ed
sweet finds love the ring with the cross, Congrats
It's mighty nice to see you back again Kajunman, and with some great finds too! Hope all goes well with the knee as it's hard to get up and down with a bum joint. Glad that you could get your priorities straight in dealing with the loss of your loved ones. Keep on posting now that you're back.
Thank you Shade. And will do.
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your loss and medical problem. Nice way to get back into detecting.
Gerry
Congratulations on the nice finds! Hopefully better times with life in general. Glad you got to go hunting. It's strange, but listening to beeps, burps and grunts along with solitude is relaxing. Doesn't pay the bills , but it allows us to forget about them for awhile. Welcome back.Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's