Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *Must Watch - Awesome Mel Fisher Documentary*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just watched a fascinating documentary on one man's descent into treasure hunting! As some of you might know, any person can plunk down a minimum of $10,000 & do a dive on the Atocha & other ships the Fisher crew have rights on. Well, this doc follows the whole process from A to Z. It is a phenomenal piece of reporting.

There are MANY parallels to what those big dogs do, and what we hobbyists do. MANY! 

I knew the whole Fisher story, the finds, etc., however, watching what these guys do, the hard work, the excitement, the riches, too much to describe in words. Hopefully, after watching, you'll be just as inspired & invigorated as was I.

It's not a short video (about 50 minutes), so, get a drink, a snack & just kick back and enjoy Happy

P.S. - It's pieces like this that the networks can never pull off in a weekly 30 minute show about detecting. It's not dumbed down for the masses, no stupid horseplay or antics, and no strong emphasis on dollars. It's about the action. The hunt. The 
history. 

Joe
That was excellent--thanks for sharing that!
Excellent video, Mr Fisher always believed today was his day, and persistence , research and countless hours of hard work in the field eventually paid off.
he is in a class of treasure hunters all of his own ...
here is the link to search through the database of many of the fishers finds.
http://www.melfisherartifacts.com/

Tomorrow is my day . . Wink
Reference URL's